The contribution amount has been allocated among the three pension fund managers as per the stipulated allocation ratio. The allocation is done upto 2 decimals. The allocation ratio between three PFMs is different across different periods. In cases of multiple fund remittance , the subscriber contribution may have undergone splitting. Hence, the contribution is appearing in decimal.
The amount shown as contribution has been uploaded by the concerned PAO/CDDO. Some of the possibilities for non reflection of the amount are as follows:
- PAO/CDDO has not yet uploaded the record
- PAO/CDDO has not transferred funds to Trustee Bank
- The SCF for the record is still in uploaded status
Please contact the concerned office for discrepancies related to missing/short/excess contributions
Section C & D are for the contributions after March 31, 2010. Details are not appearing because there is no credit in your account for that particular period. The possible reasons can be -
- PAO has not uploaded the details or
- the SCF is not yet matched even though the PAO has uploaded the details.
For more details, the subscriber may contact the concerned PAO for the same.