This feature has been enabled in eNPS to facilitate the Corporates to register online under NPS. Online registration helps in reduction of time, streamlines the process and brings transparency in the process of registration.
On completion of online registration, Corporate is required to submit a printout of the application form (generated online) to the concerned POP for authorization & onward submission to CRA. The detailed process flow for online corporate registration is provided below:
- The Corporate entity (User) is required to access the eNPS portal (https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/LandingCorp.html) and click on the menu provided on “Corporate Registration”.
- The User is now required to click on the radio button “New Corporate Registration” and fill the mandatory details viz., Corporate/Company PAN, Corporate/Company TAN, Compliance Officer’s name, email ID of Compliance Officer, Service Provider (POP) & enter Captcha. On completion of details, User is required to click on "Generate Acknowledgement Number" option.
- Once the User clicks on “Generate Acknowledgement Number” option, an acknowledgement no. is generated and displayed on the screen. Further, an email regarding the details of Acknowledgement Number is also sent to Compliance officer email ID.
- Once the user clicks on "Ok" button, User will be taken to next page wherein User will have to enter Personal details, Contact details, Nodal Officer’s Details (Compliance Officer) and Alternate Nodal Officer’s details (Alternate Compliance Officer) as shown in below Figure 3. The User is required to fill all the mandatory fields and click on “Save and Proceed”.
- The User will have to enter Bank details, Scheme details, Other details and click on “Save” option
- On clicking the “Save” option, a confirmation screen with the captured details (Personal/Contact/Compliance details) will be displayed to the User. The User is required to verify the details and in case, any of the details are incorrect, User needs to click on "Edit" button & update the details. If the details are correct, User is required to click on “Next” tab (on the right hand side bottom corner).
- On clicking the “Next” tab by User, a confirmation screen with the captured details (Bank/Scheme/Other details) will be displayed to the User as shown below in Figure 6. The User is required to verify the details and in case, any of the details are incorrect, User needs to click on "Edit" button & update the details. If the details are correct, the User is required to click on “Submit”.
- On clicking of “Submit” option, system will display the Acknowledgement Number with an option to download the PDF.
- The User will have to download the PDF version of the Corporate Registration Form with the details provided during registration. The User is required to verify details on the downloaded Application Form and submit the duly signed form to the preferred POP (selected at the time of online registration) for authorisation in the CRA system.
- The concerned POP User will login into CRA system and select the option "Corporate Registration Authorise”
- The User is required to enter details such as Corporate Acknowledgment ID or date range to search
- Based on the search criteria provided, the Acknowledgement ID(s) pending for confirmation will be displayed to the User
- The User will have to click on the hyperlink appearing on Acknowledgement Number to view the Corporate Registration details. On clicking the hyperlink, Personal/Contact/Compliance details will be displayed
- If the Personal/Contact/Compliance details are correct, the User is required to click on “Next” tab (displayed in bottom right corner of the screen).
- After clicking on “Next” tab, the Bank/Scheme/Other details will be displayed. If the Bank/Scheme/Other details are correct, the User is required to click on “Accept” button and submit details. In case of any incorrect details, the User is required to reject the request by clicking the 'Reject' button. However, in case of rejection, the rejection reason will be mandatory.
- On successful acceptance of the Corporate registration, a confirmation screen will be displayed to the User along with the Corporate Head Office (CHO) and Corporate Branch Office (CBO) registration Number.
- The POP User needs to mention the registration number allotted by the CRA system on the application form received from Corporate and submit the duly authorised form to CRA.
On authorization by POP, the concerned Corporate will get an email from CRA regarding the registration number allotted to the Corporate.