A Subscriber can contact the PAO/ DTO through his DDO, for resolving his/her grievance, if against the PAO/ DTO. In case grievance pertains to other intermediaries, PAO will lodge the grievance on behalf of subscriber in CGMS. A Subscriber can also raise a grievance/ compliant in any of the following manner:
- Through the CRA Helpline using the T-PIN to register the complaint.
- Raise an online grievance through the CRA website using I-PIN.
- Approach the concerned PAO, who can raise a grievance on Subscriber's behalf.
- Send a physical letter to CRA or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the grievance.
A subscriber may also write to Grievance Redressal Cell, PFRDA, 1st Floor, ICADR Building, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, Ph II New Delhi 70 (Email: email@example.com) for taking appropriate action. The Subscriber can check the status of the grievance in CRA website at www.cra-nsdl.com
Whenever a subscriber raises a grievance, a system generated alert goes to the entity against which the grievance is raised. The respective entity then resolves the grievance and post resolution details in CRA system.
When a subscriber registers a grievance in the CRA website (www.cra-nsdl.com), an unique token number is assigned to each and every grievance. Subscriber can use that token no. to know about the status of the grievances either through the call centre or through the CRA web-site.
A Subscriber can approach the Nodal Office in case of the following grievances:
- Non receipt of PRAN Card.
- Re-issue of PRAN Card.
- Re-issue of I-PIN/T-PIN.
- Submission of request for modification (Form S2) in subscriber details such as personal details, nomination details, employment details, etc.
- Incorrect/non updation of suscribers details (after submission of Form S2).
- Submission of request for Shifting of Subscriber (Form ISS-1).
- Contribution not uploaded by PAO.
- Delay in contribution upload by PAO.
- Submission of request for Transaction Statement.
- Queries regarding submission of PRAN application, change in subscriber details, shifting of subscriber etc.
- Queries relating to service term such as amount of NPS deduction, payment of salary, retirement benefits etc.
- Submission of request for withdrawal.
In case a Subscriber is dissatisfied with the resolution of their grievances, they may write to Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC), PFRDA at the below mentioned address for taking appropriate action.
Grievance Redressal Cell,
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority,
1st, Floor, ICADR Building, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area Phase II, New Delhi 110070
NPS Information Desk Toll Free No. (at PFRDA): 1800 110 708