- National Pension System Trust
- Trustee Bank
- Pension Funds Managers
- POP / POP-SP
- CRA - FC
- Annuity Service Providers
FATCA Self Declaration Steps to Join NPS NPS Online (eNPS) PFM - Wise NAV Search Log Your Grievance FORMS Subscriber Awareness Program Feedback Grievance Redressal (English) I-PIN Reset Demo Withdrawal Process for Government Subscriber - Demo Withdrawal Process for Non-Government subscriber - Demo Functionalities Available to Subscribers
- Log-in to your NPS account (please visit www.cra-nsdl.com)
- Click on sub menu “FATCA Self-Certification” under the main menu “Transaction”
- Submit the required details under “FATCA/CRS Declaration Form”
- Click on “Submit”
- You are requested to read and tick “Declaration & Authorization by all customers”
- Click on “Confirm”
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- After Authentication through OTP, Acknowledgment for the completion of FATCA Self-certification will be displayed.
You are requested to provide Online Self-certification even if you have submitted /sent the physical Self-Certification form to CRA.
Kindly note, you are required to submit physical FATCA Self-certification form to your Nodal Office or CRA if your Birth Place, Citizenship and Residence for the Tax Purposes is other than India or you are an US person. The format of the self-certification is provided in below link.FATCA Self Declaration Format
The form is required to be submitted to Central Recordkeeping Agency (CRA) for NPS at the following address:
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
In case you require any clarification or assistance with respect to the above, please contact Ms. Ranjana Chavan / Ms. Mamta Jadhav at 022-40904242.
Please mention "Self-Certification - FATCA/CRS Declaration Form" on top of the envelope